Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Here is a classic recipe for delicious chocolate chip cookies:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon, drop balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centers are set.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy these delicious and chewy chocolate chip cookies! You can also experiment with different types of chocolate chips, such as milk chocolate or dark chocolate, or add in nuts or other mix-ins to make them your own.