We Ship Internationally!!
Classic Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Here's a simple recipe for classic chicken noodle soup:
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup egg noodles
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- In a large pot, heat the chicken broth over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion, carrots, celery, garlic, thyme, basil, salt and pepper to the pot. Let the vegetables cook until they are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces to the pot and let them cook until they are no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Add the egg noodles to the pot and let them cook until they are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Taste the soup and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Serve the soup hot and sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.
This recipe makes about 6 servings of delicious, comforting chicken noodle soup. Enjoy!
Be the first to comment.